RSS

Friday, October 7, 2011

DIARI PENA : we have to pay what we wnt to do..

bismillahirahmanirahim,
assalamualaikum wbt..

sometimes,da paymnt can be da prt which is bitter to swallow..sometimes, we hve to pay it wth da raining of crying..
but, believe... there's a challenge to u in a journey being an adult..
hmm i think this time is hard for me to make a decision.
anyone can argue...
anyone can ask why and why... then, why not this..why not that...blablabla
sorry my friend u didn't understnd what i'm going to say..

lately,
i hve to force myslf to mke da best decision,
by looking in all side..
then, da dicision i hd mke

making decision is hard, but then make u being mature one..
decision will make a boundry,
either u fall or u up..

hmm..
'sometimes, wht thing tat u love doesn't mean it is yours..'
we hve to mke it put a side for somethg better one for this moment,

i can define by my word wat is 'sacrifice'..


really,
it is too hard,
but at the same time...i'm feel too calm..
no more tears after tat..bcoz i've done it bfre :)
then, it just smile..n smile...(people think..r u serious? or u r hppy with?)
hehe..i dont think i'll cry it anymore..i've done it already...
i've talk to Him wth evrythg that playing around my mind..
then, d rest is history between me and Him.. :)

now,
i dont know how to xplain it by words,
anywy, da best wish ever is...
allhmadullahirobbil a'lamin...


then, i'm thinking...
'yeah i'm adult rite now'!
then, i'm saying to myself... 'congrats my dear :)'
feeling proud for a moment! :p
keep it up my dear..:D

ya ilahi robbi,
i wish u always wif my steps,
i wish u always wif my hands,
i wish u always wif my words,
i wish u always wif my eyes,
may ur blessing always wif me..
thanks ya Allah for everythg tat u hve lend to me...

i'm sorry dear freinds,sir..i don't hve intention to break ur believe to me...
just like i'm talking: 'we can't espct dis day will hve whole day with sunny...sometimes, the rain will tke it turn'..:) thanks to all of u..

when i'm getting bored...de-focus :p

my bestfrend ... sometimes,i just bring it..here and there...hhehe..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Pena 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .